Join Our Team
Details for Video Engineer
Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics and Communications.
The candidate will be part of a world-wide team working on cloud media processing solutions. Knowledge of digital media formats and codes, as well as hands-on experience with media transcoding tools, such as FFmpeg or GStreamer, is required. A plus is previous API level interaction with open source media tools.
- Researching and Optimizing media conversion and processing solutions
- Investigating codec features
- Analyzing media metadata
- Building solutions for automatic testing
- Improving media conversion pipelines
- Good fundamental understanding of audio and video compression technology
- Detailed knowledge of current codec technologies, such as H.264 and H.265
- Experience in AWS Cloud environments
Details for ASP.NET MVC Developer
Responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, functions and completing specific client work, projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients.
- Analyse,diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers.
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
- Microsoft Technologies (NET 3.5+ version solutions with Asp.Net- Web forms , WCF,RESTful Services , MVC, VS.NET 2010/2012/2013/2015 , C#, LINQ, Entity framework frameworks)
- Strong knowledge of OOPS.
- Knowledge of Angular JS is an advantage.
Details for Game Developer
We are looking for a specialized & experienced Game Developer to turn a game idea into code on a fast moving environment. You will be involved in various aspects of game’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production and visual arts.
- Develop 3D game features of high level quality, on several platforms, by gathering requirements, designing solutions, implementing robust code, testing and debugging.
- Work with interaction designers, game developers, artists, animators, audio engineers and other programmers to design scalable and flexible products.
- Create efficient, optimized code while working with 3rd party libraries and tools.
- Understand memory and performance limitations & conform standards of target hardware.
- Participate in continually improving the processes for better game results.
- Unity3D Game development / 3D Game development
- Strong programming in C#/C++ (2+ years)
- Hands-on experience of OpenGL/DirectX
- Experience with Unity 3D Game Engine
- Ability to work in cross platform environments (Android, iOS and Windows)
- Prior experience with interfaces, GUIs a significant plus
- Works well both in a team and independently